Your privacy is important to Supashine Window Cleaning. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Supashine Window Cleaning collects, and the ways in which Supashine Window Cleaning uses that personal information.
The new General Data Protection Regulation 2018 becomes law on 25th May. In order to comply with this regulation we need to inform you about what personal data we store and what we do with it. We value and respect the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use data in ways that are descried here and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Information About Us:
Supashine Window Cleaning 7 Browning Grove Perton South Staffs WV6 7QA Data Protection Officer: Miss Claire Davenport Email address: email@example.com Telephone Number: 07577 162860 or 01902 593756.
Personal information collection
Supashine Window Cleaning may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Supashine Window Cleaning.
The types of data we collect/store and use may include, but is not limited to: Your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We will normally acquire this information directly from you but if I obtained that information from somebody else we will normally inform you and ask you to confirm the details are correct.
Using personal information
Supashine Window Cleaning may use your personal information to:
- To fulfil the terms of a contract with you a) to provide a quotation for our business services b) to manage and perform that contract or service, and contact you as necessary in that regard c) to update our records d) to contact you for any outstanding debts d) communicating with you. This may include responding to emails, calls or texts from you
- Where necessary for our own legitimate interests in promoting and managing our business a) for good governance, compliance with regulatory and statutory obligations, financial accounting, managing and auditing my business operations (b) to communicate with you as necessary regarding the provision of services and any payments due with relation to such services c) for market research, analysis and developing statistics d) to send you marketing communications relating to our services
- As necessary to comply with a legal obligation, eg.: a) when you exercise your rights under the data protection laws and make requests for information b) for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and relative disclosures c) for establishment and defence of legal rights d) for the prevention, detection and investigation of crime
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices
Where Supashine Window Cleaning discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Supashine Window Cleaning may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Subject to applicable data protection laws, we may share your personal data with: – service providers and other persons, businesses or organisations who help me to provide my services, email, booking system, web-hosting, payment and collection services and data back-up services; some of which service providers may transfer your personal data to others for regulatory, compliance and governance purposes – Government bodies and agencies in the UK and overseas (eg, HMRC, The Information Commissioner’s Office). In some cases these agencies may need to transfer your information to other similar bodies, including those overseas. – courts, to comply with legal requirements and for the administration of justice – to protect the security or integrity of our business operations – in an emergency or to otherwise protect you or your vital interests – anyone else where we have your consent or am required to do so by law
Securing your data
Supashine Window Cleaning will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other websites.
Supashine Window Cleaning is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website
Retention Of Information
We will only retain any personal information for as long as it is necessary to support our legitimate business interests, and to comply with legal, regulatory and statutory obligations.
Your Rights Under The New Law
The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 gives you a number of rights including: – the right to be informed of our processing of your personal data – the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or to have incomplete data completed – the right to object or to restrict the processing of your personal data – the right to have your data erased or forgotten – the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk or your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details about that personal data and a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as ‘subject access request’
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal address shown above. There is no charge for this request. We will aim to respond to your request within one month of receiving it.
If you have any cause for complaint about the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, please use the following details (for the attention of Claire Davenport):
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 07577 163860 or 01902 593756
Postal Address: 7 Browning Grove, Perton, South Staffs, WV6 7QA
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.